The Senior Vice President, Strategic Market Operations (SVP-SMO) is responsible for developing and implementing a broad-based strategy to improve Company customer delivery experience in significant markets. SVP-SMO is responsible for the overall operation and results of the Chronic Care Management program and prospective risk management solutions for assigned markets. Responsibilities include operational, financial and account management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, profit and loss responsibility, and strategic account level leadership of our client(s). The SVP-SMO engages COMPANY and the customer organization to improve customer understanding and models business decisions around customer need, persistently and continuously improves program delivery, facilitates working together across organizational silos, and ensures all COMPANY prospective and retrospective risk management services have a system of shared values and behaviors around delivering great customer experiences.
- Drives positive customer experiences and strategic programs that create client value and satisfaction (external and internal), retention and growth, building on the voice of client feedback, and qualitative and quantitative data.
- Clarifies a common approach and process for driving operational efficiency across the client lifecycle, and the work across the organization.
- Tracks, monitors and drives program effectiveness compared to customer goals and contractual commitments.
- Maximizes client retention and assists clients in the use of the organization's products and/or services. Encourages and works closely with Sales to understand technical and business challenges of the client. Ensures that the team understands how to provide the highest level of service and increase value for clients.
- Influences cross-company agreement on how to deliver the greatest value and best experience to clients in partnership with leaders, drives client accountability through cross-company data and metrics.
- Oversees, and if required engages in, escalated client issues. Accountable for and ensures client satisfaction.
- Oversees the identification of opportunities to increase sales of products and/or services and analyze competitor activities to assess any threats to important clients.
- Continually identifies evolving client needs, wants and the priorities to help the organization continue to win today and stay ahead of the competition.
- Fosters a culture that promotes ethical practices and encourages individual integrity, as set out in greater detail in COMPANY’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of client industry, product, and role in the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15-20 years’ experience in a high-ranking Client Management position
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to establish and drive a "customer obsessed or customer first" culture among leaders and staff.
- Ability to establish clear outcomes aligned with strategy, manage to them, and effectively report on progress.
- Ability to facilitate consensus when confronted with strong opposing views.
- Excellent organizational and communication (oral, written, presentation and facilitation) skills.
- Must be able to successfully interact with and influence C-Suite, senior executives and non-executives.
- Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple high-visibility or high-impact projects simultaneously.
- Ability to apply broad expertise or unique knowledge and professional concepts to develop resolutions to critical issues.
- Ability to create formal networks with key decision makers.
- Ability to flourish in a matrixed leadership organization