Company has an exciting opportunity to join the team as SVP, Account Management! In this role, you would be responsible for building, supporting, and strengthening Company's relationships with Managed Care Organizations (MROs) at the corporate and local health plan level.
- Full accountability for account management organizational performance with an emphasis on developing and executing tactical plans to achieve relationship, retention, and, growth goals
- Effectively manage the day-to-day Account Management teams and liaise with local and national Operations teams
- Monitor critical metrics/dashboards to identify operational strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Build and reinforce our reputation in the overall Healthcare industry
- Build a team that works with the senior level of our Managed Care clients and effectively supports the daily issue management required to maintain strong relationships
- Maintain a highly credible professional profile within the industry
- Work with marketing teams to drive competitive activity that aligns to the company value proposition and upholds Company's purpose, vision, and values
- Drive effective strong articulation and execution of Company's value proposition through our existing and future product lines
- Manage expenses and monitor account management budget and contract compliance by contract
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends with particular focus on Non-Emergency Medical Transportation as well as government health and wellness initiatives
- Coordinate with Operations, Contact Center and other internal teams to ensure clients are supported effectively
- Partner effectively with Pricing and Contracting, RFPs, and Sales teams execute well on financial/risk recommendations to retain clients and build portfolio
- Drive successful execution of client specific renewal and bid prevention strategies
- Actively drive and manage effective producer relationships
- Manage, coach and provide feedback on team effectiveness including book of business assignments.
- Upgrade talent when and where necessary; Make the tough decisions regarding poor performers
- Support and deliver all training initiatives
- Create and maintain an active pipeline of talent and succession plan and meet regularly with potential candidates
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Financial Acumen -- Ability to budget, forecast, and report to senior leadership
- Proactive Client Management - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Problem Solving -- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Must be a strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability and strong operational focus
- Culture Builder -- Ability to improve culture in a legacy organization
- Minimum of a BA required in Management and/or leadership or other business-related fields i.e.; Finance, Healthcare, etc.
- Masters Degree in Business-related fields preferred
- Minimum 10+ years leadership experience -- at least 1 year of Senior Leadership experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Account Management and working with c-suites
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and building complex healthcare clients
- Demonstrated expertise in managing teams across multiple locations
- NEMT experience strongly preferred
- Experience with the mathematical calculations needed to determine profitability, utilization, etc.
- Proven experience supervising and monitoring the delivery of contractual service metrics
- Extensive knowledge of budget and cost analysis
- Proven ability to identify trends and implement change
- Culture champion, proven ability to create a highly engaged workforce with high satisfaction scores
- Successfully achieve desired results in a matrix service model and lead through influence