Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America's Best Large Employers by Forbes?
A substitute teaching position may be the opportunity you're looking for. We're hiring for hundreds of positions for the Duval County schools.
ESS is looking for substitutes who want to work every day in the Innovation and School Improvement locations throughout the DCPS. By working 20 consecutive days at any ISI school you can start earning an extra $26/day as of Day 21!
- Bachelors Degree - $84+$26 = $110/day!! (as of Day 21)
- Associates Degree - $66.50+$26 = $92.50/day!! (as of Day 21)
Apply today to start your ESS substitute teaching career!
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Minimum of 60 college credit hours from an accredited college/university
- FDLE and FBI criminal history check
We offer amazing employee perks!
- Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- You'll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- We have hundreds of substitute opportunities available - you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
Learn how to get hired with ESS:
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 700 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 2.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.