STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – JACKSONVILLE, FL
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier Electrical and Mechanical industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Sr. Structural Engineer in Jacksonville, FL.
Structural Engineer Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Structural Engineer in Jacksonville, FL is between $65,000 and $80,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salary
- Great health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Bonus Opportunities
Structural Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare designs for commercial & industrial clients as per project requirements.
- Develop project scopes, engineering estimates, & apply engineering principles to provide solutions in a multidiscipline project environment.
- Assist in construction administration efforts.
Structural Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or related field
- 2-5 + years’ experience in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood building.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, & RAM.
- EIT Certification is required.
Please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration, or call (727) 822-2048 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Structural Engineer, Structural Project Manager, Project Engineer