Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Pivot CPAs is seeking to hire an experienced tax staff accountant to join our team. Staff accountants play a key role during client engagements. Our firm provides an opportunity to work on a wide array of projects in various industries. In this role, you will establish a more personal and direct working relationships with management while developing knowledge and experience.
- Review client documents and apply applicable tax laws
- Prepare appropriate tax returns
- Analyze client-prepared financial statements
- Prepare tax basis financial statements
- Research tax issues
- Interact with all levels of staff and management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- On path to sit for CPA exam if not already certified
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and multi-task
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to client service combined with creative problem solving skills
- Self-driven with a desire to grow professionally
About Pivot CPAs
At Pivot CPAs, we think differently about the public accounting profession. It’s not about just working with numbers; it’s about building relationships with our clients in order to Impact Lives Beyond Accounting.
Our strong commitment to client service has recently earned Pivot CPAs a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 90 – well above the current accounting industry average of 82.
Additionally, Pivot CPAs is a member of BDO Alliance USA, which allows us to supplement our service for our clients and provides a learning network for our employees.
Our employees are just as important as the clients we serve. We work hard for our clients and although they are a top priority, we recognize that you have – and need – a life, too.
At Pivot CPAs, you’ll get:
- Full staff training from Day 1
- Tailored continuing professional development
- Performance dependent promotion opportunities
- Challenging yet rewarding career that respects individual needs and encourages growth
- Encouragement to spend time with your family and friends
- Community involvement
If you share our passion for people and want to Impact Lives Beyond Accounting, then we want you as part of our team.