Submit your resume for immediate consideration. Resumes with quantitative data are best matches.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills and possess the ability to effectively prioritize. This position includes a lot of manual processing--have you done that?
Healthcare and related fields are preferred.
Assist with month-end close and financial reporting
- Process accounts receivable collections and maintain accounts receivable schedule
- Process accounts payable and prepare payments to vendors
- Expense report maintenance (i.e. proper coding, reimbursement preparation, allocations)
- A/R and A/P
- Prepare general journal entries
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Participate in the implementation of process and system improvements in all accounting related areas
- Assist with year-end audit process and preparation of financial statements
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis
- 3-5 years accounting experience: undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot, v-lookups, macros) and other MS office products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Revenue cycle and cost accounting experience preferred
- Medical coding experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude