Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciles accounts, books journal entries, and maintains a tight month-end close process for multiple entities.
- Processes accounts payable and accounts receivable for each entity.
- Agrees intercompany balances and transactions on a monthly basis before elimination
- Agrees related party balances on a monthly basis
- Prepares timely and accurate account reconciliations, identifies issues and resolves such issues
- Researches new or complex transactions to determine and document appropriate accounting treatment, ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Studies, plans and leads initiatives for improvement in general processes and internal controls
- Completes all monthly accounting tasks timely and accurately, in accordance with the month-end closing calendar
- Participates in various Accounting/Finance projects
- Effectively performs job within the ERP environment
- Continuously improves processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar
- 3+ years' experience in accounting with intercompany experience a must.
- 1+ years' experience of GP
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of contacts in varying levels of an organization, with an emphasis is maintaining regular communication while working.
- Indoor, environmentally controlled conditions
- In contact with others (by phone, face to face, or otherwise) including working in teams
- Perform job tasks in slightly close physical proximity to others
- All above conditions are currently altered for COVID 19 precautions and requirements