The Staff Accountant will perform a variety of duties such as maintaining the general ledger, reviewing financial statements, preparing financial reports, assisting with audits and budgeting processes, reconciling accounts and supporting transaction processing.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable and purchasing, as well as conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Assisting the accounting team as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 2+ years accounting experience