- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
• Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
• Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
• Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
• Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
• Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
• Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
• Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
• Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
• Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
• Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
• Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
• Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives
• Determines best course of action for meeting business needs
• May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
• Writes programming/scripting
• May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
• Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
• May contribute input to infrastructure architecture
• Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies