Sr Software Engineer (Python) / $165K+ / Remote / $$$
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
100% Remote Sr Backend Engineer needed for interactive gaming company in the sports betting and online casino space.
The Senior Backend Engineer will work on a small, cross-functional team to develop the backend and various APIs for our customers betting experience. Previous work in the gaming industry is not important but we do expect your work-product will reflect a strong technical background and a dedication to concise, scalable code.
Tech Stack: Python, Django, and microservices using Golang. (Golang experience not necessary, we're ok with you coming up to speed.)
- Demonstrate best-in-class programming skills to develop secure, tested, optimized, scalable code.
- Translate business requirements into code.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, ops engineers, client engineers, QA engineers and various other teams and stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using Github, Slack, Google Docs, JIRA, so as to keep all stakeholders in-the-loop regarding relevant issues.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary - 150-165K!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Experience with Django/Flask/Python, (golang microservices used in our environment also)
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining backend systems and building and consuming APIs.
- Experience with deploying code in Linux based environments such as Debian or Ubuntu
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems.
- Experience writing well tested code or experience with practices like TDD
- General computing knowledge -- familiarity with the standard suite of Web Protocols (HTTP, TCP, etc.).
- Familiar with virtualization (ex. Docker, rkt)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field.
- Experience administering AWS Core Services (S3, SQS, EC2, ECS, etc.).
- Experience deploying code via Kubernetes
Please apply today if you're interested in hearing more!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.