Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity is a leadership role on our ServiceNow capability team that is growing and provides room for creativity and growth for a dynamic and exciting career path.
The ServiceNow Developer works in collaboration with teams across the business to support clients looking for creative solutions. As a ServiceNow Developer you will work on developing the full ServiceNow architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in ServiceNow architecture with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS’ capabilities.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will:
- Co-Design and develop new ServiceNow applications and services
- Assist ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
- Provide mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
- Take ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional peers in development of application coding design, and delivery of first-rate ServiceNow solutions
- Analyze and study complex system requirements to optimize application efficiency
- Design software tools, and support software reuse and domain analysis, and manage their implementation
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing solutions with PaaS solutions such as ServiceNow in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience developing and managing data models
- Possess and experience utilizing excellent oral and written communication skills with direct communication to customers and end-users
- Experience in advanced administering Now Platform
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Understanding Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to work with a remote team, requiring ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Current or able to obtain one of the following security certifications within 6 months of hire: Security+, CCNA, Network+, CND etc.
- Existing Government Security Clearance preferred
- Experienced in working with relational databases
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- 3rd Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of MuleSoft
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g., JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
- Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.