Alliance Animal Health is a fast-growing Veterinarian Service Organization that operates as a majority owner and business partner to many veterinarian practices across the US. Our goal is to make it easier for our practices at every step by providing world-class business solutions like talent acquisition, marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, so that they can focus their energy on providing incredible care for animals. In fact, our Core Values are (quite literally) written with PETS in mind: Passion, Engagement, Trust and Service.
We want our doctor partners to choose what's best for their practice because they are the experts in medicine, while we customize the support, the co-ownership approach, and business solutions based on their goals. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture of open communication and collaboration to deliver innovative solutions to advance today’s veterinary environment - without disrupting the medical autonomy and what makes each of our hospitals unique. Because at the end of the day, our central support team exists to serve our practices. So, if you’re excited about using your talents to make an impact on the health and wellness of pets - we’d love to talk with you!
The Marketing Manager at Alliance Animal Health is a new role and exciting opportunity to be an integrated marketing driver in our growing organization. This role report directly into the Vice President of Marketing. Together, we will reach new levels of client engagement, drive volume growth for our practices and develop further differentiation of our AAH brand.
We are seeking a candidate that has a mix of inquisitiveness, learning agility, emotional intelligence, and drive for success. This role will be a fit for someone who has experience in wearing many hats within a marketing organization and is ready to take their career to the next level with further exposure to many different mediums, strategies and initiatives. They will work closely with stakeholders across the organization and at our practices to ensure we drive the impact we need in a way that excites and engages those around them.
The ideal fit will be someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial, empowering environment, willing to learn and grow as they take on any aspect of the marketing space. From relationship building with our veterinarian practices to driving customer growth strategies, to nailing the execution in mediums like email, SMS, website development – this role will be high impact across our business as we drive volume through new customer growth and return customer frequency across our practice.
The job will require exceptional agility, time management, executional excellence, strategic drive and hunger for insights and solutions that drive the business. Critical to success will be someone who can partner with internal stakeholders, external partners, and a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Engage and frequently communicate with Regional Managers to adapt to the dynamic and fast paced changes within the veterinary industry related to marketing efforts
- Inform and drive client growth strategies for our practices
- Support the technology solutions development to create a frictionless client engagement for our practices, finding opportunities to optimize performance
- Lead the execution of email, website launches, SMS campaigns and other marketing campaigns
- Partner with our practices to create lasting and high impact relationships
- Support and leverage marketing analytics to inform strategies and drive optimizations
- Develop Test & Learn messaging, frequency and channel tests to apply learnings at scale
- Manage projects, budgets, timelines, resources and provide executive status reports
- Lead agency and freelance partners to create outstanding marketing executions
- Partnering with practices for website redesigns to gather content and launch
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve effectiveness of marketing technology solutions.
- Support practices content calendar, social media and review performance
- Lead technical and strategic input on projects to achieve the best result
- Effectively communicate project status and challenges
- Resolve questions and issues for team and stakeholders
- Support the development of the AAH brand to further differentiate our organization
- Other business needs and duties as assigned
Salary: Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of a base salary and performance-based variable pay opportunities. We also offer a robust set of medical, non-medical and retirement benefits that we encourage our employees to take advantage of.
We also want nothing more than to fuel your career goals, which is why we’ve created exclusive programs like Alliance Educates, Alliance Propel and Alliance Cares - to bring you financial, learning and wellness opportunities designed to enrich your growth.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field (Marketing, Communications)
- Experience in the veterinary, dental or medical industries preferred
- 1+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Attend corporate collaborative sessions and visit practices as required (Up to 50% travel expected)
Desired Skills And Experience
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented with experience creating order from disorder
- A solid understanding of skills and processes necessary to drive marketing channel development
- Excellent communication, team-building and agile leadership skills
- Connection building abilities to engage partners by actively listening and tailoring your approach to understand another’s needs while also developing trust to drive the work forward that is needed
- Self-starter mentality with effective time management that is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment and can take initiative while still being part of a team
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to identify trends, opportunities, and develop insights that inform strategic decisions
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively with familiarity with the latest trends in brand and creative
- Comfort with operating as a content editor when needed
- Experience evaluating, integrating and executing in digital technology-related platforms (CMS, email, call tracking ,GA, etc)
- Problem solver in an innovative, creative and dynamic environment
- Foundational understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to develop and deliver key presentations to upper management
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin