I am working with one of my top clients who is looking to bring on a Sr. HRIS Analyst position my client is looking to fill. My client is a large non-profit organization who is interested in bringing on a Sr. HRIS Analyst to provide daily operation of Workday Human Resources system support to end- users, develops solutions for business problems, ensures data integrity, monitors existing integrations to ensure accuracy, tests system changes, prepares reports, and serves as functional and technical POC for end users. My client is looking for somone someone who has worked with Workday in the past, and can be a leader on the team in providing support for new implementations and support.
You're day to day duties will include,
- Supporting human resources information system ongoing life cycle development program
- Monitor existing integrations to ensure the accuracy of inbound or outbound information
- Collaborate on end-to-end processes in Workday HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Absence, Recruiting, and Security and Reporting
This is client is to bring on the a great HRIS Analyst who is motivated and driven. They are offering,
- Excellent base salary and benefits, they are currently remote with plans to go back into the office in June on a Hybrid work schedule
- Gaining experience with cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work on exciting global enterprise projects. My client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP! If interested, please reply with an updated copy of your resume and the best number to reach you on for a quick call.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 215-240-7357.