The Sr. HR Business Partner provides human resource consultation and support to the Servicing business unit in the delivery of HR related services to employees across a geographically and generationally dispersed organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit.
- Consults with business unit management in the strategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs.
- Develop and implement HR strategies to support business strategy, including hiring plans, integration, compensation, employee engagement, etc.
- Identify, pursue and hire prospects, on-board them and coach for success.
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve human resources problems and direct solutions.
- Advise and facilitate legal proceedings and employment issues.
- Lead change management strategies and mentor employees.
- Uses knowledge of various human resources functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers.
- Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions when necessary.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Metrics: Onboarding and integration of new hires streamlined, Successful growth of business unit roles, Business unit retention, Employee relations, complaints dropping, Incentive plans streamlined (if applicable), change management for termination switching roles, Employee morale increased.
- Travel required up to 25%, may vary based on business unit and conditions. HR Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to use the organization’s and industry's standards, procedures and policies relevant to human resources management.
- HR Legal and Regulatory Environment: Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and ability to advise on laws and regulations affecting HR practices.
- HR Consulting: Knowledge of HR approaches, tools and techniques; ability to inform, guide and advise managers in HR- related initiatives.HR Operations: Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure smooth daily HR operations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop strong relationships within organization.
- Ability to analyze data, provide reports and make recommendations.
- Detailed oriented and comfortable using a variety of systems and/or databases.
- Comfortable with changes to the status quo.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University preferred.
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, project management and change management skills. Knowledge on current labor laws and analytical/problem solving skills.
- 7-10 Years’ of HR experience that includes recruitment, employee relations and/or employee/leadership training
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans