This position is responsible for leading reporting and analytic efforts for the Servicing Analytics departments within Servicing. This position requires a high level of coordination with senior leadership and with business partners. This position will drive Data reporting solutions to improve the business and data integrity. This position will also lead value-added reporting that aligns with short and long-term business strategies. This position will also assist analytic activities from inception to business acceptance that drive cost reduction activities that also result in higher customer satisfaction. Oversee the team of data stewards. Develop and monitor key performance indicators. Understand market to create and evaluate new additions to enhance data assets.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Analyze data to deliver actionable insights to inform strategies to drive service delivery within the Residential Servicing division.
- Produce analyses and recommendations to drive understanding of performance for various Residential Servicing initiatives.
- Presents findings from analyses and make recommendations to leadership
- Measures and assesses the effectiveness of investments and processes using data analysis
- Partner with Architecture/Data Strategy and Design teams on data solutions ensuring consistent use of design standards and patterns and on the data transformation initiative to re-design existing data warehouse and ecosystems.
- Build-out new or transform existing Data Management tools or processes including protecting data as an asset (security, compliance, audit, etc.), data quality and governance, central monitoring, data cataloging and reference data or MDM functions.
- Devise talent strategy for the team – identify resource gaps or inefficiencies, build hiring plan recommend promotions and manage performance for consistency with the needs and vision of the department.
- Oversee the Analytics road map based on the business priorities working within Servicing
- Champion a data-driven culture and drive long-term business value creation through development of best-in-class data science capabilities
- Create new analyses, models, and/or tools that deliver insights that enable the business partners to further their objective
- Manage a pipeline of projects/products and their on-time delivery
- Build relationships with internal and external partners to help create and discover 'Best in Class' reporting solutions that improve overall performance and customer satisfaction. Partners include (but are not limited to): Change Management, Call Center Operations, Training, Default, Core Servicing, MIS and Vendor Management.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University
- Three (3) to five (5) years management and analytics experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans