Ref ID: 01120-9502156398
Classification: Sr. Automation Engineer
Looking for a Senior QA Engineer in the Greater Baltimore area! This is an ideal job if you are an engineer who wants to be part of an highly skilled team, values total ownership of your work, and loves automation.
We're looking for a creative, focused, technically curious individual who enjoys the art and science of testing while building a product in a fast-paced startup culture. If you are a skilled QA engineer with professional experience testing and automating enterprise software products, we want to speak with you!
Key Responsibilities include:
• Designs, builds, reviews, and executes test cases against complex features that have multiple side effects.
• Grasps enterprise architectures with demonstrated ability to apply principles of data modeling & pipelines, database design, messaging, job processing, api, and ui
• Is proficient in all aspects of enterprise SDLC and defines standards concerning best practices relating to: peer review, principles of qa automation, testing processes, defect management, branching, deployment, and documentation
• Expertise with emergent requirements analysis and test case composition. Proven ability to break down features into test suites with an appropriate balance of manual and automated tests
• Builds API, UI, and data processing test automation against large-scale features following industry best practices
• Actively communicates daily progress on a cross-functional team, recognizes impediments in the team and helps teammates resolve