Ref ID: 01120-0011759943
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Do you aspire to become part of a reputable company? If so, Robert Half Finance may have the position for you. The Senior Accountant furthers the company's goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. This well-compensated, full-time position includes benefits and growth possibilities.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations