As an initiative lead, you will own all aspects of design, planning, integration, operational readiness, communication, and implementation. Some specific activities include:
1) Working with Customer Experience and Digital teams to finalize what end-state looks like
2) Creating plans on how we will get to end-state
3) Work with IT to align the requirements with expected outcomes
4) Communicate with key stakeholders of any changes being made to current tools
5) Create operational readiness plans
We are looking for someone who has experience leading large & complex projects, is a self-starter, and is comfortable working with all levels of leadership in order to accomplish goals.
This person will be handing customer experience and digital experience mockups that were designed and have them collaborate with IT, take the mockups and translate the screenshots into business requirement with the IT groups.
MS Office - Strong presentation skills, able to interpret business mock-ups,
* Someone who has worked with Post Design, operational readiness teams ( working with different enterprise teams).
Example Background in:
(Product Ownership experience - managing digital products that are digital facing within large enterprise environments).
- At least 5 years of Leading projects
- Project management experience, working with other stakeholders within the company,