Our client is a well-respected scalable data platform. They seek a Solutions Engineer as a crucial part of our client's team, helping to deliver data-driven solutions on the platform. The Solutions Engineer collaborates with other team members to evaluate the marketplace, position and market solutions, scope, and help guide the client delivery team to successful outcomes, including case studies. Solutions Engineers are str ategic problem solvers, ready to tackle the challenges of application rationalization, data, and analytics. They will leverage their extensive functional and technical background to connect with customer stakeholders, understand their challenges, and creatively design a platform solution to meet their needs. Assess which business applications to keep, retire, replace or consolidate.
- Takes part in sales and marketing discussions to define, scope, price, and de-risk solutions that can be used on the platform
- Develops and maintains effective, efficient, and reusable checklists and routines for extracting required and requested information from clients and systems
- Guide customer project flow and scope to ensure it is in the mutual best interests of customers
- Cooperates with other members of the solution engineering team to own business requirements for customer projects and proactively manage scope and deliverables to ensure success
- Identify and collaborate on internal process improvement opportunities
- Operates from both a technical perspective and a business point-of-view and communicates strategies and solutions with both technical and non-technical team members
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience as a Solutions Engineer
- Broad experience with solutions built around Application Rationalization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience with agile software development lifecycles
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Knowledgeable in multiple healthcare domains (providers, administrators, population health, payers, revenue cycle, etc.) with an interest in expanding knowledge into other industries
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher.