Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you excited to master new products and solve challenging customer problems? Are you a seasoned support engineer with a development background?
Our Support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and personal development. The priority for us is high-quality work, and the drive for continuous improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands-on delivery of Professional Services Projects ( Managed Upgrades, On-Prem customizations, Consultancy projects, Other managed services).
- Manage client communication with regards Professional Services Projects
- Upgrade the quality of work produced by your subordinates by showing them, how to make it better quality
- Improve efficiency through introducing automation & new tools
What You Won’t Be Doing
Software Engineering Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Hands-on delivery of Product Customizations and implementations
- Driving Managed Upgrades
- Customer Consultancy
- Resolving complex technical escalations
- Effort Estimation
- 3+ years of coding experience with C#
- SQL proficiency
- Degree in CS or related field or relevant experience
- C1 English proficiency
Experience working with C++, Java, and Python
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4768-US-NewYork-SoftwareEngine.003