Client is looking for an experienced engineer with a deep background in computer science, distributed event and message-based systems, and building multi-tenant PaaS offerings. You will collaborate with architects, product management, and DevOps teams to design and deliver robust platform capabilities focused on building the future of smart buildings. You will be developing across our digital twin solutions, graph database, timeseries, and event platform.
• BS in Computer Science/Electrical or Computer Engineer or has a degree and demonstrated technical abilities in similar areas.
• Has strong written skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical analyses and results to business management
• Strong Programming skills in C#, and at least one additional language such as Node.js, or Java.
• Hands-on experience with public clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or the Google Cloud Platform with emphasis on IoT, and event routing, and serverless offerings.
• Deep experience with high volume distributed event data processing
• Deep experience with non-trivial SQL and No-SQL storage systems.
• Telemetry & Monitoring of High scale PaaS solutions
• CI/CD experience for large scale PaaS platforms embracing the Software Defined Everything and deploy from git mindset
• RESTful API Design and familiarity with GraphQL