Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Engineer II for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Develops and prepares moderately complex computer programs, prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs
- Documents all procedures used throughout the computer program when it is formally established
- Receives general supervision and is competent in most phases of programming to work on own, and requires only some general direction for the balance of the activities
- May assist and help train Entry-level software engineers
- Typically requires five (5) or more years of software engineering work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- .NET Developer working on DocVerify
- Experience with ASP.Net, and full understanding of both markup and code behind
- Experience working with development technologies such as C# .Net, VB.Net, and SQL Server are critical
- Experience with server side frameworks such as .Net Core (desired) and .Net Framework(s)
- Familiarity with server side API concepts and technologies and tools
- Experience with source code management tools such as TFS a plus
- Familiarity with tools and concepts such as nUnit, jUnit, MSTest and Gherkin/Cucumber desired
- Understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) a plus
- Familiarity in Cloud Technologies desired such as AWS or Azure a plus
- Experience building and supporting .NET applications
- .NET development
Nice to Have:
- Agile experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.