· This role is within the Trading desk team of client Capital Markets supporting international offices through software development of tool to facilitate trading. The team is currently in the process of migrating their existing trading tool to a new OS platform. The selected candidate will be managing the maintenance of the existing platform (some new developments/enhancements) as well as assisting in the migration to the new platform.
· The selected candidate will be joining a team of 3 to focus technologies of various regions (Toronto, New York, London, Dublin). The team conducts daily huddle meetings to review what is being worked on and to troubleshoot problems that arose from the previous day. Conference calls are conducted on Teams where team members share their screens to demonstrate and problem solve.
· The successful candidate will be accountable to work in a team to develop and implement analytical tools for use by client Capital Markets front-office to manage exposures and make trading decisions. Extensive software development and financial knowledge will be required for this challenge.
· Help support front office traders in their use of trading platforms.
· Maintenance and upgrading of existing software structure.
· Interact and build relationships with various groups across the firm (trading desks, risk management, middle office, etc.).
· Aggregating, organizing and analyzing market and trade data to facilitate a wide range of reporting, from high-level business overviews down to trade-level details.
· Become familiar with in-house financial pricing library.
· Troubleshoot and solve problems within a very short timeframe.
· Keep abreast of client quantitative framework and front-office pricing developments