Provides day-to-day supervision and leadership to personnel assigned to support a specific task such as:
· data entry
· mail processing
· record filing
· other specific tasks that may be added
Monitors the day-to-day activities of staff assigned to the specific task as follows:
· assigns and schedules work projects
· schedules special and non-routine functions
· monitors day-to-day projects to ensure work completion in accordance with overall schedules
· establishes priorities for projects
· assures the quality, quantity, and accuracy of work performed
· schedules and coordinates employees' vacations, absences, overtime, and related matters
· Assists in recruiting and screening of candidates to fill vacant positions assigned to the specific task
· trains and monitors the progress of contract staff assigned to the specific task
Interfaces with the Regional Director, District Director, or liaison assigned to the site for task assignments and technical direction related to these tasks for the support staff.
Interfaces with the Site Manager I and Project Manager's Administrative Assistants to ensure that administrative activities for personnel, such as time keeping, payroll, benefits, travel planning, reporting, etc. are properly handled.