What Makes a McKibbon Shuttle Driver?
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off guests at various locations as well as assisting with luggage to and from rooms during check-in and check-outs when needed. This position requires an exceptional level of customer service, valid Driver’s License, and a clean driving record. This position is also responsible for maintaining cleaning projects of the public areas of the hotel as assigned, as well as assisting the room attendants with stocking of linen closets, carts, laundry removal and other projects as assigned.
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide exceptional customer service when transporting guests to and from the hotels.
- You will serve as the guest’s first impression, and ensure that the guest’s arrival experience from the airport is of the highest customer service experience.
- You will explain the features of the hotel and the local area.
- You will deliver faxes, packages, suitcases, and trunks.
- You will conduct daily cleaning projects in public areas
- You will assist the Room Attendants with transferring dirty linens from guest hallways to laundry
- You will remove trash from hotel to the appropriate dumpster locationaj
- You will assist the front desk at the hotel during down times by answering phones, stocking the suite shop, answering guest questions, and stocking the coffee station.
- You will maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable, well-groomed, and in a pressed uniform.