Aloft Jacksonville Airport
751 Skymarks Dr
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Shuttle Driver?
The Hotel Shuttle Driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off guests at various locations as well as assisting with luggage to and from rooms during check-in and check-outs when needed. This position requires an exceptional level of customer service, valid Driver's License, and a clean driving record.
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide exceptional customer service when transporting guests to and from the hotels.
- You will serve as the guest's first impression, and ensure that the guest's arrival experience from the airport is of the highest customer service experience.
- You will explain the features of the hotel and the local area.
- You will deliver faxes, packages, suitcases, and trunks.
- You will keep record of calls for service.
- You will greet guests at front door or car upon arrival.
- You will assist the front desk at the hotel during down times by answering phones, stocking the suite shop, answering guest questions, and stocking the coffee station.
- You will maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable, well-groomed, and in a pressed uniform.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous driving/shuttle experience (highly desired)
- Valid Driver's License with no accidents in the last 6 months
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- The ability to perform basic math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property management system/point-of- sales system
- The ability to maintain the safety and security of guests at all times