We are seeking an experienced Tax Accountant with at least 3 years of experience either in public accounting or a corporate tax environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a growing accountant who is excited to join a large, long-standing company that believes in strong leadership, professional development, and work/life balance.
Employer is a large institution and a local leader in its industry! This role is part of a team that features challenging and rewarding work, learning opportunities, professional growth, flexible work hours, and strong benefits. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven, highly organized, and have an incredibly strong attention to detail.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The primary job responsibilities for the Sr. Tax Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Federal & State Income tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimates
- Utilize various tax and legal research tools
- Preparation of tax provisions applying ASC 740
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Prepare general tax research memorandums
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interpret legal documents
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- An aptitude for new technology
Please apply, or contact Jennifer Greene at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you are qualified and interested in this opportunity!
skills: Income Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.