Kforce has a client in Jacksonville, FL that is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer.
IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. The Senior Systems Engineer will provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
- Senior Systems Engineer performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Senior Systems Engineer researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
- Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
- Senior Systems Engineer manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners