SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – JACKSONVILLE, FL
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier Electrical and Mechanical industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Sr. Structural Engineer in Jacksonville, FL.
Sr. Structural Engineer Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Sr. Structural Engineer in Jacksonville, FL is between $100,000 and $120,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salary
- Great health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Bonus Opportunities
Sr. Structural Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee structural engineering department.
- Oversees the design phase for commercial, healthcare and institutional projects.
- Works with internal and external personnel to meet deadlines and stay within prescribed budget to successfully complete projects assigned.
- Mentor younger designer & engineers.
- Create and maintain relationships with key clients.
Sr. Structural Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience in the design of structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction.
- Strong project management & business development background.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is required.
Please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration, or call (727) 822-2048 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Structural Engineer, Structural Project Manager, Project Engineer