Our Jacksonville office of Engineering has an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer. With offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Raleigh, Engineering has assembled an exceptional team of professionals who provide engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
In the Senior Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to help to lead and continue to grow our office’s structural engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Senior Structural Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
• Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department
• Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Design and management experience with a focus on:
o Client Satisfaction
o Leading and managing a technical staff
o Managing architectural projects
• Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’s Degree Preferred)
• Registered Structural Engineer with the ability to obtain registration in the state of Florida (or ability to attain Florida license by committee approval)
• Experience in the design of structural systems for various types of projects including commercial,
industrial, institutional, healthcare, and residential construction
• Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Focus on efficient designs and design processes.
• NCEES License
• Experience with Revit strongly preferred
• Experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM ConcePT, Enercalc.
• Knowledge of basic project financials