· Client Industrial is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter.
· To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced and passionate team member to build Internet of Things / Connected Solutions.
· The candidate will design, develop, and operate software systems to automate and support development and operations workflows.
· Develop and maintain automation and configuration management tooling.
· Configure and launch infrastructure and software systems in multiple environments, both on-prem and in the cloud.
· Monitor software services and ensure they operate at optimal performance.
· Identify and resolve failures in software services.
· Perform software updates and configuration changes.
· Develop and execute system maintenance procedures.
· Maintain clear documentation of operational processes and automation code.
· Support software development and CI/CD processes.
· Perform application administration for engineering tools like build systems and source control repositories.
· Participate in Agile project planning activities with the team to define, estimate and plan tasks and then taking ownership to deliver on assigned tasks.
· Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
· Communicates with end users and internal customers to help debugging, testing of software for completeness.