Urgently Hiring! Rapidly growing company seeking fully remote Senior Software Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Burton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a rapidly-growing national mortgage company that is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with SQL, C#, and .net expertise to work 100% Remote.
- Design and code individual assignments and assist team members deliver assignments
- Design and code with security best practices in mind; provide support after solution is delivered addressing production issues
- Document, Design, Develop, Test and deliver scalable applications
- Modify and enhance existing applications
Why join us?
Why join us?
- Full Time Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing web applications and enterprise applications
- Proficient in C#
- Strong understanding of .NET development Stack, relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies working on the Azure or similar cloud
- Experience developing software in an agile environment and shipping features in a fast moving, cross disciplinary team
Nice to Have Skills:
- Mortgage industry or Financial Services experience
- Experience with SPA frameworks (ex. Angular, React)
- Experience with Legacy system conversions
Please send your current resume along with answers to the following screening questions to apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-software-engineer/228960424/?utm_source=CareerBuilder
1. Could you please describe your professional experience with Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET)?
2. Do you have experience developing software in an Agile environment?
3. How many years of experience do you have in developing web or enterprise applications? (please elaborate)
4. What is your desired base salary?
5. What is your current visa status? (US Citizen, Green Card Holder, etc)
6. Are you working in a full time position now? If so, why are you looking to make a change now?
7. What is your highest level of education?
8. Do you have experience with SPA frameworks (React, angular, etc.)?
9. Do you have Mortgage or Financial services Industry experience?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.