Leggett & Platt is seeking their next Senior Network Engineer
Remote/Work from Home Opportunity!
We invite you to explore our Senior Network Engineer (Remote) opportunity and our company.
You will collaborate with our Corporate Director of Cloud & Network, and Business Unit Director of IT. You can work remotely, or you can office at our corporate headquarters in Carthage (MO) or a regional office in either Chicago (IL), Lenexa (KS), Newnan (GA), Conover (NC), Fort Smith (AR), or Ontario (CA)
Reasons you will love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you will fit right in.
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Lead the support and evolution of critical network infrastructure for industry leader’s R&D, manufacturing, and distribution of boxed beds
- Proactive monitoring/maintenance and evolution of mission critical SD-WAN and LAN components of Microsoft (Azure, O365, Dynamics Finance/Ops) cloud first solution
- Integration of leading Cybersecurity and Network solutions
- Lead Business Unit’s integration with Leggett and Platt Corporate IT and Service Providers
- Strong contributor to Leggett and Platt Corporate IT:
- Cybersecurity Response Team, Blue Team, and Red Team activities
- Global SDWAN Build
- Global VOIP Build
- Capacity Management
- Work with LEG and BU IT Teams and Operations Technology (OT) Managers to develop processes and integrate network capabilities
- Collaborate and build relationships:
- Managed Service, Consulting, and Hardware Suppliers
- LEG and Business Unit IT Leaders
- LEG and Business Unit Process Leaders in Finance and Operations