UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Marketing / DB Analyst is responsible for the design, development and implementation of campaigns to support Acquisition Marketing strategies. This position requires end to end campaign delivery from Target Selection Criteria submission through campaign design, quality assurance, approval, list delivery and pre and post campaign administrative and tracking functions. Candidate must have excellent technical and communication skills.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Gathers campaign requirements and translates them into technical specs
- Designs and builds direct mail, e-mail and telemarketing campaigns to support marketing initiatives
- Works cross-functionally to meet campaign objectives and target dates
- Create and maintain campaign audit queries and documentation
- Performs campaign related reconciliation and administrative tasks
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Overall professional work experience in a corporate environment of 3+ years
- 1+ years of experience with Unica Campaign Management Tool
- 1+ years of MS Excel experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Degree in Marketing
- SQL experience preferred (writing SQL queries)
- Experience in the Health Insurance industry
- Campaign management software
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and manage multiple tasks
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Marketing, Data Base Analyst, UHC M&R IS, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, Horsham, PA