Are you a Highly Driven IT Auditor? Do you have experience partnering with not only the IT department but Accounting/Finance/IT interfacing?
Then is could be the position for you!
- Responsible for the controls and risk assessments of the company's technology network, both internally and externally facing systems & networks.
- Identifying the weaknesses in systems & networks and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Planning and execution of audit procedures and the creation of audit reports through on-demand or schedule-based channels.
- Analyzing penetration and vulnerability test reports against assets and producing reports & recommendations from the results.
- Conduct audits and prepares reports based on reviews of systems, applications, networks, and IT processes.
- Support organizational policy & procedure efforts, including technical writing and authorship.
- Ensure industry best practices are being followed to meet company compliance needs including, but not limited to, ISO 9001 & 27001.
- Build, develop, and implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform security gap analysis reviews on systems and networks.
- Act as company SME (Subject Matter Expert) for IT auditing and related analytics that the business will then review & adapt for continuous auditing.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the IT auditing field.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working with computer systems and network technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office as it relates to Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and SQL (and related databases).
- Solid communication skills to not only understand technical jargon but to translate technical jargon into business-related decisions for key stakeholders and give presentations to IT & Senior Management.
- Ability to teach, as much of information technology is learned on the job and requires imparting knowledge to others in the company work environment.
- Have a high absorption rate for understanding new technologies.
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality documentation & reports for IT & Senior Management and clients.
- Experience with multiple technical fields such as Windows, Linux/Unix, WAN/LAN networking, TCP/IP, security protocols, and related software applications.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation, and attitude.
- Ability to effectively time-manage all projects & tasks and work under minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Certifications & Degrees
Bachelor's degree in information technology or Systems, Accounting, or Business.
All companies we partner with are in compliance with EEOC employment
Salaries are DOE
Submit your resume or make that call today!