Sr. Full Stack Engineer (.Net)
Remote (PST time)
Long-term contract (Potentially full-time)
Need .Net Core experience
This is for a senior engineer that is consultative and entrepreneurial. Need to be able to initiative to solve problems, be proactive, curious, and hungry. Tech Skills: Core/.Net, ASP with any modern stack development: any JS SPA, React, VueJS, Angular. Must have experience building front ends. Can extend past 6 months on performance.
Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
- 75% will be writing code on the chosen platform – tooling perspective will be Azure suite – exp working with QA automation networks - will be building and deploying own code
- Cloud based is must – has the ability to think about distributed development
- Infrastructure as code, wide experiences as far as technology basis, both front end and back end
- Working on target state of where they want to be, working on a lift and shift to Microsoft Azure, working on Portal and API layer
- Emphasized mostly on classic backend development / API will be majority of project that will be focused on
- Understand how front end interact with back end is very important
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]