Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
High-level objectives of the team include:
Ensure consistency in synergy reporting and taxonomy
- Provide program-wide visibility of integration status to executive management
- Steer organization to deploy resources against most pressing integration related activities
- Provide discipline, oversight, and level of detail needed for successful management of integration activities
- Ensure accountability and cooperation among synergy owners and equip them with necessary tools to drive synergy plans
Examples of the scope of activities for this role are:
- Prepare for, and participate in, the integration steering committee, which is responsible for major integration related decisions
- Owner and source-of-truth for all integration related reporting
- Arbiter of resource allocation decisions
- Rigor test content and targets delivered by teams
- Identify cross-team interdependencies and manage issue resolution
What you bring:
- Take the initiative and make independent decisions.
- Provide clear direction, capable of commanding the respect and allegiance of various teams you're interacting with.
- Delivery of a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan.
- Ability to put the machinery and structure into place for clear assignments, common formats for their outputs, disciplined timelines, and coordinated meeting schedules, communication mechanisms and review processes.
- Must have fantastic organizational skills.
- Motivate and involve people through existing and imperfect channels of authority.
- Possess emotional and cultural intelligence
- Able to facilitate groups, mobilize people and agree quickly strategies that communicate and provide direction.
- Knowledge and use of project management tools and techniques to help guide people through integration and enable them to operate effectively.
- Excellent skills and knowledge across all business functions provides the opportunity to unearth new sources of value and places to transform.
- Ability to think like an entrepreneur. Innovation comes in a number of guises: Operations, IT, product and services, management function or business models.
- Boldly seize and capture opportunities for deep and enduring value. The person needs to make sure these new sources of value are defined, logged and prioritized for action.
The Integration Manager is someone who can:
- Shepherd everyone through the rocky and uncharted territory that the two organizations must cross before they can function as one.
- Act as consultant, facilitator, communicator, project manager, coach and bridge builder.
- Create the connective tissue between the two businesses
What we offer you
Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.