- This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the U.S.**
Empowered Education is looking for a full-time Senior Digital Media Buyer to join the Marketing team! EE’s Senior Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for developing and executing our paid media strategy across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google. This role would report into the VP of Growth Marketing and have the opportunity to innovate and scale our strategy across our portfolio of brands. This fast-paced, high-growth potential role will allow you to ideate, implement, test and learn strategies on many platforms and collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams such as Brand Strategy, Design, Affiliate & Partnerships, SEM, UX/UI and Sales. This role will focus primarily on paid social and video, but the ideal candidate will have experience with display, programmatic, and other channels in a self-serve capacity. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of directly managing paid campaigns at various scales, deep analytical curiosity, is proactive and has strong communication skills.
This role MUST have hands on e-commerce media buying experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy across various channels including Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Display Network, programmatic DSPs and others to meet or surpass aggressive revenue goals while optimizing toward Lead and Enrollment goals across EE brands
- Collaborate with team of media buyers to drive exceptional performance, channel innovation, and ensure our strategy and best practices are top-notch
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with performance marketing team to align channel strategy to broader efforts and achieve topline performance goals
- Build strong relationships with our SEM, Affiliate, SEO, CRM, Creative, and Sales teams
- Work closely with creative team on content requirements and best practices for your area of ownership
- Analyze and communicate campaign performance, pacing, and testing schedules; report results regularly to key stakeholders across brands
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation and seek channel expansion opportunities
- Continuously monitor data to ensure that all digital advertising campaigns are optimized for performance.
- Document each stage of the marketing and recruitment funnel, and analyze data to ensure that conversion rates meet or exceed industry standards.
- Leverage analytics to optimize CPL campaigns across our enrollment process (and using our enrollment team) and through eCommerce sales.
- Where tactics are underperforming, assess issues and implement changes to ensure improvement.
- Develop and disseminate ongoing campaign reports that include a variety of key data points critical to the marketing and sales funnel, as well as recommendations for improved campaign performance and other insights.
- Assist in developing the final recap report at the end of each campaign cycle.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 4+ years of robust experience managing paid social and/or video marketing campaigns a must
- Proven track record of campaign setup, management, optimization, reporting, and iteration on Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, or equivalent self-serve ads managers
- Experience with hands-on e-commerce media buying
- Comfort working on cross-functional growth marketing teams
- Ad tech knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, 1st/3rd party data segmentation, etc.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software and marketing technologies
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Passion and history of developing creative media solutions to help us achieve our objectives
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of creating a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time
Empowered Education is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing a safe space built on a foundation of inclusion. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. We celebrate equity and equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other characteristics that make us wonderfully unique.