Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Data Engineer in Jacksonville, FL.
The Senior Data Engineer will interface directly with Product organization and be responsible for eliciting and documenting data requirements, translating them to technical designs and developing solutions in the most appropriate cloud technology. This role will be expected to build strong partnerships with our business customers, work collaboratively with cross functional teams and inspire trust and confidence.
- Senior Data Engineer will analyze data, profile data, validate patterns, develop hypotheses on data and prove our hypothesis
- Manage queries to databases and construct prototype analysis and use cases reports to aid in the design and enable agile development
- As a Senior Data Engineer you will provide data sourcing, mapping, and complex formulation to derive critical company KPI's
- Conceptualize data sources and compile logical diagrams documenting the database content to business users
- Drive the process to document and maintain the data dictionary for the company detailing both Attribute and Measure definitions of the company
- Senior Data Engineers investigate and assess issues to accurately estimate budget and schedule requirements and avoid scope creep
- Will lead the team through a successful project implementation to accurately predict department accomplishments