Kforce has a client in search of a Senior BI Developer in Jacksonville, FL.
This role will be responsible for all areas of Web FOCUS report development, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, security, migration, and post-production support. This role requires a strong collaborator who can partner effectively with various levels of the organization and deliver results within established timelines. The candidate should have good understanding of business processes as well as the ability to articulate and implement reports and analyses addressing the business requirements. They must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively present results, as well as, convey progress, issues, reports, and other customer deliverables with clarity and value.
- Works on multiple projects at a time as a member of each project team, often acts as a project leader
- Works on enterprise-wide small and large complex reporting and analytics projects that require the highest level of expertise, systems and data analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and more complex production support
- Assists and develops the project scope of multiple complex projects with assistance from the project team and serves as a project point of contact when necessary
- Partner with business teams to understand their processes, KPI, Measurement requirements among others
- Garner relevant business and technical artifacts and share appropriately
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop technical requirements, deployment documents and other supporting mechanisms for soliciting and documenting business needs
- Manage reporting catalog, including comparing new requests against existing inventory, making recommendations for adding or removing content as to meet business needs
- Contribute to the creation/maintenance of reporting best practices and standards