Now Hiring - Architecture Studio Lead
- 10+ years of experience as a architecture project manager.
- Does not have to be a registered Architect but preferred.
- Experience with Multifamily or Wood Frame Design.
- Experience with design of Apartment Complexes, condominiums, senior living facilities, student housing, amenities, clubhouses, medical office buildings and corporate work required.
- Oversee projects from concept to completion making sure that project teams meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals.
- Lead a team of designers and junior architects, oversee architectural projects, evaluate existing facilities and reformulate building programs.
- Consulting with clients.
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance of junior architects work and projects.
- Main POC for largest multifamily client.
Some words from the client about their culture.
"Work hard, play hard. We are a tight knit group and we are very understanding when it comes to family and responsibilities. We offer flexible hours. We have a open office floor plan and we are firm believers in open communication."
Client offers 3 weeks paid vacation and their office is closed from Christmas Eve to New Years Day in addition to that.
Health Benefits and 401k are offered as well as partnership negotiations when eligible.
If interested apply today! or call 904-705-8447 for more information.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.