Growing company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charlie Jerla
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
Growing company in Jacksonville, FL!
Why join us?
- Eligible for 12% annual bonus
- 401k match up to 6%
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will help oversee the day to day accounting operations. The Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for reconciliations, journal entries, and assisting with month end close.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Instrumental in annual budget process; prepares all budget schedules and works with Operations to obtain volumes and rates
- Prepares closing journal entries for monthly financial statements
- Reviews trial balance and financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Provides monthly analysis of actual vs. budget expenses and provides support
- Reconciles general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintains and submits daily cash monitoring and reporting
- Assists with capital and asset tracking and reporting
- Suggests new procedures to enhance accounting controls and processes
- Assists the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 4+ years of experience
- Certified Public Account (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, General Ledger, and accounting concepts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.