$13.00 hr. 10pm-6am. Patrol and Access Control for Office Location in Riverside. Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must have strong Computer and Customer Service Skills
Must be able to: Conduct patrols, respond to service calls/dispatches; maintain a high level of visibility, respond to alarms and emergencies, issue notices, report safety hazards. Assist with handling special events.
Effectively monitor ingress and egress of persons; perform inspections of emergency equipment and vehicles. Use of VMS and access control systems. Write reports as required.
With prior approval from the Client Area Manager, officers may wear beards, goatees and mustaches that are neatly trimmed and no more than ¼ inch long.
Hair must be appropriate for a professional setting, no un-natural colors or styles. No ear/nose rings or visible piercings.
No visible tattoos – unless approved by Client area manager.
Must be able to work without smoking, smoking is not permitted on Client property. No tobacco-based products allowed; no electronic smoking
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.