Fidelity TalentSource is currently looking top candidates to serve Fidelity as a Security Representative. This position is a contract position and is located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Shifts are mostly Monday-Friday with some holidays and weekends
- Shifts are from 10am-6pm, 6am-2pm or 12-8pm ET
Are you a motivated, dedicated professional looking to make a change over to a career that promises significant growth? Working as part of a team, you will play an integral role in creating peace of mind for Fidelity and its customers by protecting company assets, minimizing risk, and ensuring overall safety at a variety of locations.
This is not a typical “security guard” position, and no prior security or law enforcement experience is required. We will train you to actively patrol and respond to breaches and other threats against the firm, as well as acting as a first-responder in emergency situations. This contract role is also an entry point to positions throughout Fidelity, with a diverse range of advancement opportunities, not only within the division, but also to non-security careers such as a Financial Representative. If you are ready for a rewarding new challenge with a global financial leader, and if you meet our qualifications (including a full background check), then we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Security Representative, you must be motivated, engaged, ambitious, and looking to build a long-term career. This is not a desk job, and you must be prepared to work as part of a team, acting quickly and expertly as you respond to urgent, potentially stressful situations. You
must also display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as you will interact with a variety of department managers and staff in addition to external visitors.
Please note: Hire for this position is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough background check, including criminal, credit and education history, previous work experience/references, and a drug screen.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 2 years’ experience in a role requiring solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to spend periods of time walking or standing at a fixed post
- Ability to perform first-responder rescue activities involved with medical or facility emergency situations
- Knowledge of basic first aid and CPR, or the ability to acquire such knowledge through training
- Knowledge of basic physical security techniques and principles, or the ability to acquire such knowledge through training
- Ability to present a neat, clean, non-threatening appearance and professional demeanor
- Ability to demonstrate poise and self-control under stress
- Basic computer proficiency
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Good analytical skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, or weekends
- Some college, preferred; bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a plus; criminal justice degree, a plus
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.