Ref ID: 01120-0011565736
Classification: Security Network Engineer
• Supports the processes & tools for technical risk management to protect FNF’s information assets.
• Develops, operates, and supports security-related software and firmware to maintain security and service continuity.
• Assists with investigations of security events (e.g., unauthorized access, non-compliance with FNF’s policies, fraud, service exploitation, etc.) to determine malfunctions, breaches, and remediation steps.
• Responds to service issues, problems, and critical situations to support resolution and minimize downtime.
• Assists in development and implementation of security process and procedures.
• Generate security metrics/reports and provide remediation actions as needed.
• At least three years of information security related experience, in areas such as: security operations, incident analysis, vulnerability management, and system patching.
• Experience in the design, build, implementation & management of protection for desktops, servers, network, and cloud.
• Understand how to identify, support, and balance the organizational security needs related to prevention/protection, detection, and recovery/remediation.
• Knowledge of host-based security endpoint management such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
• Prior experience with Host Intrusion Prevention software (HIPS), whole disk encryption and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) products or Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
• Knowledge of Palo Alto NGFW (preferred), Cisco ASA, or Checkpoint
• Understanding of network monitoring tools such as SolarWinds or SCOM
• Demonstrate fundamental understanding of system and network security principles and technology
• Possible attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, DDoS, etc. and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, trojans, viruses, etc.
•Common security device functions, such as IDS/IPS, Network and Host-based firewalls, DLP (Data Leakage Protection)
•Networking - TCP/IP, BGP routing and other protocols. Common network device functions, such as routers, switches, hubs, etc.
•Terminology, such as threat, vulnerability, risk, asset, exposure, safeguards, etc.
•Authentication, Authorization, and Accountability
•Log file analysis & correlation
• Willingness and aptitude to develop in-depth knowledge of network and endpoint security technologies and products and to continuously improve these skills.
• Able to articulate technical processes, both oral and written, to different audiences and varying levels of complexity.
• Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.