Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Scientist - Level 1, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting a Senior Scientist to join its dynamic team located in its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE Brand contact lenses.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Supports departmental objectives through the testing of contact lenses.
- Responsible for analytical support for non-routine special test requests.
- Assists in the development and validation of new test methods and laboratory techniques
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. BS in chemistry or other science discipline is preferred.
- 2 years Chemistry or related field and/or work experience in a laboratory is required.
- Chromatography skills and understanding required.
- Working knowledge of operational processes and statistics is preferred.
- Ability to organize and analyze data is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)