Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Assists sales representatives in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible product and/or service for client prospects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identify and prioritize functionality gaps with the sales executive and the client/prospect, initiate request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds, and gather all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with client/prospect.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to Black Knight product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses knowledge of Black Knight applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
- Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in (e.g., banking, utilities, etc.)
- Requires a strong working familiarity with Black Knight and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support Black Knight products
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, and project management skills
- Works well in an independent as well as team environment
- Familiar with competitors and their products
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management * Travel is required approximately 10% to 30% of the time
Sales Solutions Consultant II
Developing professional role. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services and an in-depth knowledge of multiple applications and their capabilities relevant to business supported. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires a minimum of five (5) years of business experience preferably related to specific product marketplace.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees' diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight's commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.