America’s home improvement leader is now hiring full-time Sales Project Consultants!
This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity to start on a new and profitable career path with NO prior experience needed! If you are a people person and love high energy environments, this is your chance to finally take control of your own paycheck! You’ll receive the training and supportive management you need now, along with opportunities to advance your position down the road.
Transform Home Improvement, a division of Sears Home Services, is searching for an energetic and motivated Sales Project Consultant in the area.
In this role, you will travel within a 120-mile radius of your home zip code covering assigned pre-set sales appointments during scheduled appointment time frames. These home improvement appointments will include a full in-home product presentation to the consumer, utilizing the company's selling process to achieve required set ratios and conversion percentages.
Why you want to work for Transform Home Improvement:
- Great pay – Average consultants will make $40-60k+ their first year while our top 25% consultants are earning $80k+ their first year! This is 100% commission-based job with uncapped earning potential!
- Full benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation time, and more. Company also provides phone, tablet, and mileage reimbursement.
- Training – You will receive full product and sales training upfront to be successful in your role.
- Advancement – As you succeed in your role, there are opportunities for you to move into Lead Consultant roles and many other positions within the company.
- Schedule – 5-day work week with Saturdays required but never work any Sundays!
- Year-round work – This is not just a seasonal position. This is a full-time, year-round opportunity.
- Company stability – This is a truly exciting time to join the team at Transform Home Improvement as we embark on a massive expansion of our business.
- Presents Transformco products and features while complying with required style, size and price criteria
- Adheres to Transformco selling process so it reflects the needs of the consumer
Builds a quality commission sale that adheres to the customer's needs while driving Company revenue growth
- Dispositions appointment outcomes properly to allow accurate reporting in Company's reporting tools
- Maintains the Company's required sit ratios for in-home sales presentations to maximize the potential conversion to net sales
- Maintains the desired close percentage to ensure Company achieves required revenue targets
- Ensures all contracts are complete and include pertinent elements needed for job installation with required documentation
- Produces additional revenue through self-generated and referral activity
About the Company: Homeowners have been choosing Transform Home Improvement for over 30 years. From heating and cooling system installations to roofing, siding and window replacements to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Transform Home Improvement is the trusted name for America’s home improvement needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.