Combine two of thefastest-growing fields on the planet with culture of performance, collaborationand opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in anindustry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't aboutanother gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever andwhenever people need it, safely and reliable. There's no room for error. Joinus and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
You'll enjoy theflexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on sometough challenges.
- Accountable to sell FirstLine Benefits solutionsto prospects(B2B) across all lines of businesses (Medicare, Medicaid,Commercial, Group Retiree, etc.)
- Pursue and generate leads for new product orservice opportunities to prospects
- Responsible for individual growth quota toexpand and ensure delivery of FirstLine's solutions
- Frequently partner with other salesexecutives within OptumRx or work independently to sell and/or manage salesopportunities for solutions
- Possess or develop subject matter expertiseand knowledge on FirstLine Benefits
- Lead sales process through the sale,coordinating with all necessary parties (ex. legal, pricing, finance, etc.) toclose a sale
- Engage, build relationships and sellsolutions/services
- Develop consultative relationships and be atrusted advisor to the client to demonstrate how FirstLine can provide valuefor the client to meet their objectives and improve the health system
- Ability to work independently as a strongteam player with minimal supervision in a high paced, high intensityenvironment
- Communicate and present effectively atmultiple audiences and levels (listening, written and verbal communication)
- Ability to manage and drive theCRM/Salesforce tool
- Time will be spent out of the office withclients, at industry conferences and in office
You'll be rewarded andrecognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you andgive you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well asprovide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales experience in healthcare, insurance, or related industry (ex. consulting, wellness, technology, financial services, pharmacy, etc.)
- Successful track record of advising on and/or selling
- Deep solution expertise in products/services
- Demonstrated success in leading a consultative sales experience, calling on and influencing senior level and/or C-Suite clients
- Experience in diagnosing client needs and recommending solutions that have measurable and positive business impact
- Ability to effectively lead the sales process and work cooperatively with team to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel frequently up to 50% of time
- You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's US Telecommuting Policy
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Masters or advanced degree (ex. MBA, MHA)
- Established relationships within (market, geography, prospective clients, broker, etc.)
- Proven ability to operate and effectively navigate in a highly complex, matrix environment with a high level of collaboration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM (ex. Salesforce)
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales Executive, Sales, Benefits, Healthcare, B2B, Consulting, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Telecommute, Remote, Work from home, Work at home, Remote