Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: General Manager
The primary role of the Sales Executive is to present Franklin Covey solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations, and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including tools, work sessions and training components for our solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs, and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom Franklin Covey content, products, and / or programs.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the Franklin Covey guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
This position requires a minimum of 7+ years of experience in corporate sales, preferably in a professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies. A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential. Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
BA/BS in business or related field is required. A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role. Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.